Polyester staple fiber low melting fiber
- Material: 100% Chem-Fiber
- Use: Spinning
- Model Number: 4080
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Grade: Recycled
- Luster: SD
LMF ( Low Melting Fiber )
01 ) Specialties
"Low Melting Bonding Fiber"
LMF, which is produced by bicomponent spinning of general polyester and modified polyester, can be melted at lower temperature(110~200∩) than normal fiber and bonded with other fibers.
Bonded with other fibers Non-woven fabric made with LMF
02 ) Advantages
· Excellent Bonding Properties
LMF provides diverse melting points generated through controlling seath part (modified polyester)
· Excellent Durability
The bonding strength after being combined with other fibers hold out semipermanently.
· Easy Mixing Properties with other Fibers
Homogeneous properties between LMF and various Fibers make blending easy on line.
· Excellent Resilience
The formation of non-woven fabric made with LMF is simple and excellent.
· LMF can be recycled.
03 ) Applications
· Autumotive Use: Car-Interior, Doortrim
· Bedding: Mattress, Quilting, Padding
· Industrial Use: Engineering Material, Construction Material (Soundproofing, Insulation), Filter
· Hygienic Materials: Hygienic Bonding, Clothing
04 ) Production Item
|Company Name:||Yoon Networks Shanghai Co., Ltd.|
|Company Address:||Room G,3Th FL.,Hechuan BLDG.,No.22,2016,Yishan RD.,Minhang District,Shanghai,China|
|Contact Person:||Manager Jiang|