Suppliers Guangzhou Yuetong Clothing Industry Co., Ltd. latest fashion man jean blue
Details for China latest fashion man jean blue

latest fashion man jean blue

latest fashion man jean blue
Product Type:

Apparel >> Trousers >> Jeans

Keyword: Apparel,Jeans
If you are interested, please contact us!
MOQ: 1000 Piece/Pieces 1000
FOB price: US $7 - 10 / Piece Negotiable
Port: guangzhou/shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Production Capacity: 30-45 days after samples are completely approved
Packing: one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment
Delivery Time: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month 200000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next next page
Product Detail
  • Technics: Washed
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Pattern: casual
  • Gender: Men
  • Product Type: Jeans
  • Brand Name: IN
  • Color: blue or per your rrequest
  • Material: 100% Cotton
  • Season: All the year around
  • Fabric Weight: 10.50oz-12.50oz
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
  • Size: according to different world market
  • Model Number: 008B9
  • Feature: Breathable, Quick Dry
Detailed Product Description

man jean
1.100% cotton
2.premium material and competitive price
4.payment terms:L/C or T/T

Blue man jean Description 



10.50oz-12.50oz weight

Cross ring or slub


Detail: special washing, easy dry, enbroidery,prints,beading,grinding effect, used effect, gentle-soft handfeel


Fitting:straight leg; causal easy fit  



1)Garment wash, enzyme wash,stone wash,bleach wash,snow wash,

chemical wash,destroy wash;

2)Effect:wrisker,hpp,sandblast,hand brush,hand-needle,bake,grinding

3)Color:light blue, blue, dark blue, black,old dying colors;



Button:buttons and rivets with diamond,colorful paint,emboss words,prints detail;


Label:main label,carelabel,washing label.size label.flag label,metal label;




Packing:one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;



Leading time:30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed


Payment:T/T or L/C

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight




---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 15years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

Contact us
Company Name: Guangzhou Yuetong Clothing Industry Co., Ltd.  
Company Address: Yulingshan Industry District, Donghua, Xintang Town, Zengcheng City 
Zip: 511340 
Contact Person: Mr. Eric Mao 
Telephone Number: 86-20-22610352 
Mobile: 86 139 2510 2238 
Fax Number: 86-20-82604203 
Company Info